Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Mini Card
- PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) Type F1, with Latching I/O Connectors
- Rugged design includes overvoltage protection and buffering on all signals
- Onboard magnetics with built in isolation via transformer coupling
- Industrial Temperature (-40 to +85°c) and RoHS standard
- 10/100/1000 Base-T interface on mPCIe
- PCI Express v2.1 (2.5gt/s) interface
- Optional low-PPM XTAL to support IEEE 1488 Precision Timing Protocol
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
- Support for Wind River VxWorks (call for ordering information)
The mPCIe-LAN-GbE is a type F1 PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) optimized for use in mobile and rugged environments, with latching connectors and protection on all signals. The onboard magnetics feature robust built in isolation via transformer coupling. In addition, extended operating temperature and RoHS compliance are standard.
The card's high speed PCI Express 2.1 controller and Intel's industry-leading I210 Ethernet chip provide an often necessary 1000Base-T (gigabit) Ethernet port while low power-consumption, small form-factor and light weight make integration into existing designs a snap. Onboard LEDs provide diagnostic and status information about power, link/activity, and data rate.
Full 10/100/1000 BASE-T compatibility — with IEEE 1488 Precision Timing Protocol support when ordered with a low-PPM XTAL (optional) — makes the mPCIe-LAN-GbE perfect for use in any Ethernet environment, from servers to users; mobile, rack, or desktop. The 104e-mPCIe-4 can support 4 mPCIe-LAN-GbE cards in a single stack height for the most compact and robust applications using the PC/104 form factor.
An optional RJ45 positive-retention cable assembly is designed to be easily panel-mounted.
Please contact ACCES with your precise requirement. Example special orders include conformal coating, custom software or product labelling, and more. We will work with you to provide exactly what is required.
Accessories and Connections
|Available accessories include|
|CAB-mPCIe-LAN||10-inch panel-mount CAT6 RJ45 connector/cable|
|mPCIe-HDW-KIT2||Mounting hardware for 2mm|
|mPCIe-HDW-KIT2.5||Mounting hardware for 2.5mm|
Supported for use in most operating systems including Windows and Linux; embedded OS support includes DOS, XPe, WES7, WES8, IoT, VxWorks, and more.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- PCI Express Mini Card: Type F1 "Full Length"
- Protocols: 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Operating Temperature:-40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temperature:-40°C to +85°C
- Humidity:5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Power required:+3.3VDC @ 176mA (1000Mbps), +3.3VDC @ 109mA (100Mbps), +3.3VDC @ 86mA (idle, no link)
mPCIe card characteristics
- Weight:0.19 Ounce
- Size: length: 50.95mm (2.006″); width: 30.00mm (1.181″)
- I/O connector: On-card: Amphenol FCI 98417-G61-12ULF; on-cable:Amphenol FCI 10073599-012LF (& RJ45)
- This product is designed to be in full compliance with CE requirements.
OEM and volume pricing available, please call us.