Wireless Pair of NEMA 16-Channel Optically Isolated Input / Relay Output Modules Communicate Directly With Each Other
No PC Connection Required!
- Wireless digital input / relay output module pair
- No software or PC connection is required
- 8 optically-isolated, non-polarized digital inputs
- 8 Form C SPDT electromechanical relays can switch up to 1 Amp each
- Each input on one unit is mapped to automatically control the corresponding relay in the other
- NEMA4 enclosure for harsh atmospheric, industrial, or marine environments
- 900MHz wireless connection
- 4 mile line-of-sight communication
- Internal removable screw terminals for simplified wiring
- OEM versions available with custom firmware or without NEMA4 enclosure
- 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Optional input only and relay only versions
- High-gain antenna
- 1000mW output radio for up to 20 miles line-of-site range
Model WWP-IIRO-8 features a pair of intelligent 16-channel digital I/O units that communicate directly with each other. Each unit contains 8 Form C (SPDT) electromechanical relays and 8 optically isolated digital inputs. When an isolated input is toggled on one of the units it will cause the corresponding relay to switch on the other unit. No software or PC connection is required as this solution is completely self-contained and operates autonomously.
The units are packaged in small, rugged, NEMA4 enclosures; perfect for remote installations in harsh atmospheric, industrial, or marine applications. This product offers a low-cost alternative to costly signal wire installations in applications such as agricultural and irrigation systems, building management and control, security, and factory automation.
The units can operate at distances up to 4 miles line-of-sight via a 900MHz wireless connection (up to 20 miles with optional 1000mW output radio). The 8 isolated inputs can be driven by either DC sources of 3-31V (or higher by special order) or AC sources at frequencies of 40Hz to 10kHz and are not polarity sensitive. The WWP-IIRO-8 is useful for monitoring controllers and equipment status, then transparently repeating these key functions wirelessly via relay contact for visual indicators, decision making, and emergency response deployment. Just connect the contactor coil, or other monitoring point, across the input and that’s it. Whenever the coil is energized the input is on. For dry-contact monitoring applications, simply wire the power supply voltage into the switch circuit.
No software is required. The WWP-IIRO-8 was designed to work without the need of any additional software. No PC connection is required! Simply connect the supplied power supply, wire via the removable screw terminal board provided, and operate.
- Factory Automation
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Agricultural and Irrigation Systems
- Marinas and Ports
- Traffic and Mobile
The WWP-IIRO-8 is a standalone module that needs no operating system, no software, not even a computer! The provided Software Master CD contains the manual and a visual guide to configuring the onboard filter jumpers, but is completely optional. Simply connect power and your signals via the provided screw terminal accessory, and it will immediately begin its operation, continuing until power is removed.
For OEM or other embedded applications the advanced design includes an onboard microcontroller which provides inherent flexibility for customization -- if the default behavior of the pair does not quite meet your needs, the onboard firmware can be customized to make it a perfect fit. Just contact the factory for a customization quotation -- Like all of ACCES' custom software development, the minimum cost is Free!
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Number / Type: Eight / Non-polarized, optically isolated from each other and from the computer
- Logic Low: -0.5 V to 0.8 V (CMOS compatible)
- Logic High: +3.0 V to +33.0 V
- Isolation: 60V channel-to-ground or channel-to-channel
- Resistance: 1.8kO in series with two diodes and an LED
- Number / Type: Eight / SPDT (Form C)
- Contact Type: Single Crossbar
- Contact Material: Silver + Gold-clad
- Rated Load: 0.5 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 24 VDC
- Switching Current: 1 A (max)
- Switching Voltage: 125 VAC; 60 VDC (max)
- Switching Capacity: 62.5 VA; 30 W (max)
- Contact Resistance: 100 mO (max)
- Operate / Release Time: 5 ms
- Contact Life (mechanical): 5 million operations
900 MHz Radio
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz, Unlicensed ISM Band
- Type: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- Communication rate: 9600 baud
- Transmit Power: 100mW without antenna, 200mW with antenna
- Receiver Sensitivity: -110dBm
- Outdoor Range: Up to 4 miles (line of sight), 20 miles with 1000mW output radio option
- Interference Rejection: 70dB at pager and cellular phone frequencies
- RF Data Rate 76.8 kbps
- Interface Buffer Size: 256 bytes each
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz
- Impedance: 50 O nominal
- Gain: 2.1 dBi
- Length: 7”
- Polarization: Vertical
- Wave: Half Wave
- Connector: SMA reverse polarity plug (RPSMA)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 65°C
- Temperature De-rating: Based on the power applied, maximum operating temperature may have to be de-rated because internal power regulators dissipate some heat
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- This product is designed to be in full compliance with CE requirements.
|WWP-IIRO-8||Pair of WWM-IIRO-8's (8 Inputs/8 Relays, x2)|
|WWM-II-8||Wireless input module (8 inputs) used with two or more WWM-RO-8's (8 Relays)|
|WWM-RO-8||Wireless output module (8 outputs) to be used with the WWM-II-8 (8 inputs)|
|Other versions available include 8 channel Analog Input (volts or 4-20mA) to corresponding 8 channel Analog Output (call for more information)|
|-OEM||Board only (no enclosure) - Call for pricing|
|-HG||High gain antenna - Call for pricing|
|-24||2.4GHz wireless module - Call for pricing|
|-T||Extended operating temperature of -30°C to +70°C - Call for pricing|
|PWR-ACDC-9V||Power supply 120VAC to 9VDC with 6' cable - $25.00|