PCIe-DIO-72, PCIe-DIO-96, and PCIe-DIO-120
72, 96, or 120-Channel High Current PCI Express Digital I/O Cards
- 120, 96, or 72 channel high-current digital I/O's
- IRQ generation from Port C bit 3
- All I/O lines buffered
- On each 24-bit group, four and eight bit ports independently selectable as inputs or outputs
- Jumper selectable 10k ohm pull-up/pull-downs on I/O lines per four and eight bit ports
- Global jumper selectable VCCIO (5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V) logic levels
- VCCIO voltage available to the user via 0.5A resettable fuse per 50 pin connector
- I/O ports globally tri-stateable through software
- Compatible with industry standard I/O racks like Grayhill, Opto 22, Western Reserve Controls, etc.
- Easy upgrade from PCI-DIO-72, 96, or 120
- Industrial temperature operation (-40°C to +85°C)
- Process Monitoring
- Manufacturing/Production Test
- Machine Control
- Monitoring and Control
- Security Systems, Energy Management
- Industrial Automation
- Factory Automation
- Laboratory Automation
- Embedded OEM
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Lines: 120; (5 Groups) Ports A, B, and C
- Type: Emulates 8255 compatible chips
- Logic Level: VCCIO
- Pull-up/down: 10k ohm, jumper selectable
- 5 Volt
- Input Low ≤ 1.5V, ≤2µA
- Input High ≥3.5V, ≤2µA
- Output Low ≤ 0.55V @ 32mA
- Output High ≥3.8V @ 32mA
- Input Low ≤ 0.8V, ≤2µA
- Input High ≥2.0V, ≤2µA
- Output Low ≤ 0.55V @ 24mA
- Output High ≥2.4V @ 24mA
- 2.5 Volt
- Input Low ≤ 0.7V, ≤2µA
- Input High ≥1.7V, ≤2µA
- Output Low ≤ 0.5V @ 8mA
- Output High ≥1.9V @ 8mA
- Input Low ≤ 0.63V, ≤2µA
- Input High ≥1.17V, ≤2µA
- Output Low ≤ 0.45V @ 4mA
- Output High ≥1.2V @ 4mA
- Operating Temperature: Commercial 0° to 70°C; Industrial -40° to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55° to +150°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Card Dimensions: 10.5" long by 4.20" (106.7mm) high (seated)
- This product is designed to be in full compliance with CE requirements.
This product is a x1 lane PCIe DIO board available in economy to high-performance models ranging from basic 72-, 96, and 120 DIO lines to advanced COS detection. The card emulates 8255 compatible chips using FPGA technology, providing up to 120 DIO lines. The DIO lines are grouped into three 8-bit ports: A, B, and C. Each 8-bit port is configured via software to function as either inputs or outputs. Port C can be further broken into two 4-bit nybbles via software and configured as either inputs or outputs. All DIO lines can be tristated as well using the corresponding software command.
Each DIO line is buffered and capable of outputting up to 32mA source/sink when configured for a 5V VCCIO level. The VCCIO logic level is globally configured via jumper selection as 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V or 1.8V. Also, ports A, B, C low nybble, and C high nybble are individually jumper configurable as pull-up or pull-down through 10kΩ resistor networks.
The card is 10.5 inches in length and 4.2 inches seated height. I/O wiring connections for this board are via 50 pin headers. Ribbon cables can be used to connect this card to termination panels through a cutout in the mounting bracket. Strain relief is provided at the cutout in this mounting bracket.
The PCIe-DIO-120 family is excellent for use in a multitude of applications requiring digital control or monitoring such as in test equipment, instrumentation, lab automation, and process control. The board is capable of monitoring electrical devices such as motor controllers, powered switches, dry contacts, thermostats, limit switches, push buttons etc.. The PCIe-DIO-120 family can be used in the following markets.
Available accessories include a broad range of ribbon cables, screw terminal boards and optically isolated adapters and DIN-rail mounts for a variety of quick and easy connectivity options. Use ribbon cables with a female header on one end and a 50-pin female edge connector on the other to connect with industry standard solid state module racks.
The card is supported for use in most operating systems and includes a free DOS, Linux (including macOS), and Windows XP -> 10, both 32 & 64 bit compatible software package. This package contains sample programs and source code in Visual Basic, Delphi, and Visual C++ for Windows. Also provided is a graphical setup program in Windows. Linux support includes installation files and basic samples for programming from user level via an open source kernel driver. Third party support includes a Windows standard DLL interface usable from the most popular application programs, and includes LabVIEW VIs. Embedded OS support includes Windows Xpe, WES7, etc.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
50 Position Male Connector Pin Assignments
The PCIe-DIO-120 has up to five 50-pin connectors provided for I/O connections. Connector pin assignments are listed below.
OEM and volume pricing available, please call us.
|PCIe-DIO-72||PCI Express 120 channel digital I/O card|
|PCIe-DIO-96||PCI Express 96 channel digital I/O card|
|PCIe-DIO-120||PCI Express 120 channel digital I/O card|
|STB-50||DIN-rail mountable screw terminal board for 50 pin header type connector $44|
|CAB50F-6||50 pin ribbon cable with female header connectors, 6 feet long $30|
|STB-72CH||50-Pin multi-header universal screw terminal board for 72 digital I/O channels $179|
|STB-96CH||50-Pin multi-header universal screw terminal board for 96 digital I/O channels $219|
|STB-120CH||50-Pin multi-header universal screw terminal board for 72 digital I/O channels $249|
|IIB-24||24 channel optical isolater board for each 50 pin header $149|
|ROB-24||24 channel electromechanical relay card for each 50 pin header|
|A24A||24 channel mounting card for solid state I/O modules, 50 pin edge connector $149|
|CAB50-6||Ribbon cable with 50-pin female edge connector on one end and 50-pin female connector on the other end $30|
|-T||Extended temperature (-40°C to +85°C)|