NEMA PC/104 Embedded System Enclosure
- Aluminum low profile NEMA 4 box for harsh environments
- Dual 16-bit PC/104 backplane accommodates up to four PC/104 boards
- Provision for heatsinking CPUs and power supply
- Measures just 8.7 x 5.6 x 3.25 inches
- Cover incorporates a recessed gasket
- Two or four watertight glands provide strain relief for field cabling yet retain environmental integrity
- DIN Rail mounting
- Complete system integration which includes design, development and support at the board software and system level
- RoHS Available. Please contact us for ordering information
- Military and Defense
- Process Control
- Industrial Control/Automation
- Data Acquisition
ADVANCED AND CUSTOM SYSTEM
104GH-BOX dimensional drawing
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
CE testing & approval must be done at the system level, in the designed enclosure, and is not done on individual boards.