High-Speed Multifunction Analog I/O Board
- This product has been discontinued. Please contact us for help in finding a suitable replacement.
- Great News! ACCES has designed the replacement for this discontinued product. Just a click away to the 104-AIO16E!
- 250kHz sampling rate
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential inputs
- 11 software/hardware selectable ranges
- Unique channel-by-channel programmable gain of 1, 2, 5 and 10
- 2K sample data FIFO for A/D
- Auto calibration
- Two 12-bit D/A outputs and 16 digital I/O
Factory Options: (call for pricing and availability)
- FIFO up to 32K sample
- Programmable amplifier with gains of 1, 10, 100 and 1000
- +5VDC only operation
- 0 to 70°C and -40 to +85°C versions available
- RoHS Available. Please contact us for ordering information
The 104-AIO16-16E features 11 standard analog input ranges and a filtered, extremely quiet front end. The module also offers on-board hardware oversampling for additional noise reduction. In addition to direct data transfers, the board’s ability to trigger the A/D in real time assures synchronized sampling that is unaffected by other computer operations — an essential requirement for signal, vibration and transient analysis where high data rates must be sustained for short periods of time. The 250kHz sampling rate is supported by a 2K-sample data FIFO (optional, up to 32K samples) for reducing processor overhead. Sixteen parallel bits of digital I/O and two 12-bit D/A outputs allow for a complete, high-performance data acquisition solution.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Inputs: 16 single ended or 8 differential
- Resolution: 16 Bit
- Biploar Ranges: ±0.5V, ±1V, ±2.0V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Unipolar Ranges: 0-1V, 0-2V, 0-4V, 0-5V, 0-10V
- Sampling Rate: 250kHz
- Type: Successive approximation
- Over Voltage Protection: -37 to +52V
- Nonlinearity: ±4 LSB, monotonic
- A/D FIFO: 2K samples, optional 4 and 32K
- Calibration: Offset and gain values stored in EEPROM
- Trigger Source: Software selectable - external trigger, programmable timer, program command, A/D start, Single Scan Start
- Outputs: 2
- Resolution: 12 bit
- Ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V
- Relative Accuracy: ±0.5 LSB
- Differential Nonlinearity: ±0.5 LSB
- Settling Time: 16µs/10kHz
- Output current: 5mA
- Calibration: Gain values stored in EEPROM
- Number of I/O: 16, programmable as inputs or outputs in groups of 8
- Input Voltage:
- Logic low: 0.0V min, 0.8V max
- Logic High: 2.0V min, 5.0V max
- Input Current: ±1uA Max
- Output Voltage:
- Logic low: 0.0V min, 0.55V max
- Logic High: 2.4V min, 5.0V max
- Output Current:
- Logic low: 24mA Sink
- Logic High: 24mA Source
- Type: 82C54
- A/D Pacer clock: 16 or 32-bit
- Clock Frequency: 10MHz
- Power Required
- Using optional DC/DC Converter: +5VDC at 190 mA typ
- Using ±12V and +5V: +12VDC - 25mA typical, -12VDC - 25mA typical, +5VDC - 65mA typical
- Operating Temp: 0 to 70°C, Optional -40 to 85°C
- Storage Temp: -50 to +120°C.
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing.
CE testing & approval must be done at the system level, in the designed enclosure, and is not done on individual boards.