LVDT Interface Model LVDT-8
- This product has been discontinued. Please contact us for help in finding a suitable replacement.
- Great News! ACCES has designed the replacement for this discontinued product. Just a click away to the LVDT-8A!
- Excitation and signal conditioning for up to eight independent LVDT transducers
- DC outputs multiplexed to a host-mounted A/D converter
- 5 KHz excitation frequency (1-10 KHz optional)
- Individual offset, gain and phase adjustments
- Up to 64 LVDT's per A/D converter
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Transducers Served: LVDT, RVDT, LVRT with primary impedances of 150 Ohms or greater.
- Excitation: 3.2 Vrms at 5 KHz, all channels synchronized. Optionally, the frequency may be anywhere in the range of 1 to 10 KHz. Also, frequency selection can be made individually for each LVDT channel. Actual frequency may be slightly different.
- Available Gains: Each channel has a gain from 1 to 8, selected by jumpers and adjustment potentiometers. A post amplifier provides a gain of either 2 or 3 applied to all channels on a card.
- Output Analog Voltage: + 5 VDC.
- Control Inputs: Three binary digital inputs for channel selection. Logic levels compatible with LSTTL logic.
- Operating Temp: 0 to 65oC.
- Storage Temp: -40 to 100oC.
- Humidity: 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing.
- Size: 8.0 by 4.74 by 0.75 inches, fits inside the included T-Box enclosure
- Power Required: +12 VDC: 230 mA; -12 VDC: 230 mA