ISA Bus Six Channel Analog Output Card
- Six independent analog outputs
- 12-Bit resolution
- Voltage Output Ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Current Output Ranges: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, (0-50mA and 10-50mA optional).
- Individual range selection per channel
- Three update modes including simultaneous update
- Additional 24-bit parallel digital input/output port
- Setup and calibration software included
- Individual update of each channel.
- Simultaneous update of all selected channels.
- Simultaneous update of all selected channels upon receipt of an external signal.
Digital I/O channels are provided from a type 8255 Programmable Peripheral Interface (PPI). The PPI has 24 I/O bits which may be programmed in three modes of operation:
- Mode 0: Each group of 8 I/O bits may be setup to be input or output.
- Mode 1: Each group may be setup to have eight lines of input or output. (Note: in this mode, three lines are used for handshaking and interrupt-control signals.)
- Mode 2: Eight lines are used for bidirectional bus and five lines are used for handshaking.
0000 0000 0000 = Zero
1000 0000 0000 = ½ Scale
1111 1111 1111 = Full Scale
0000 0000 0000 = Neg. Full Scale
1000 0000 0000 = Zero
1111 1111 1111 = Pos.FullScale
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Resolution: 12 bits (0 to 4095 decimal)
- Channels: Six
- Voltage Output Ranges at 5mA max.:
0.0 to 5.0 VDC, 0.0 to 10.0 VDC, ±2.5 VDC, ±5.0 VDC, ±10.0 VDC
- Current Output Ranges with excitation voltage (8 - 36) VDC:
1 to 5 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 50 mA *
*: Addition of one 167 ohm resistor per channel is required.
Digital to Analog Converter
- AD-7548 monolithic chip, double buffered, right justified.
- Relative Accuracy: ± 1 LSB (includes nonlinearity)
- Monotonicity: Guaranteed over operating temperature range
- Settling time: 4 usec to 0.01% for full scale step input
- Offset Temperature Drift:
± 1 ppm/°C typ., ± 3 ppm/°C max.
- Gain Temperature Drift:
± 1 ppm/°C typ., ± 5 ppm/°C max.
- Data Format: Right-justified, two bytes (8LSB's and 4MSB's)
- 24 programmable digital input/output lines. (Ports A, B, C lo, and C hi).
- 8255 PPI Controller. All modes supported.
- Inputs TTL, DTL, CMOS compatible:
Logic Low: -0.5V to +0.8V., Logic High: +2.0V to +5.0V.
- Load Current: 10 uA.
- Outputs TTL, DTL, CMOS compatible:
Logic Low: 0.45V max. at 1.7mA sink current.
Logic High: 2.4V min. at -200uA source current., 1.5V min. at -1mA source current (Darlington drive not available from Port A).
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +60 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 °C.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing.
- Size: 13.375 inches. Install in a full-size slot.
- +5 VDC at 500mA max.
- +12 VDC at 70mA max.
- -12 VDC at 60mA max.
- This product is in full compliance with CE requirements.