ISA Bus Eight and Sixteen Channel 12-Bit Analog Output Cards
- Eight or Sixteen independent double-buffered analog outputs
- 12-Bit resolution
- Six Voltage Output Ranges: 0-2.5V, 0-5V, 0-10V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Individual range selection per channel
- Channel-by-channel or simultaneous update modes
- Outputs held at zero volts at power-up
- Setup and calibration software included
- 0 to +2.5V
- 0 to +5V
- 0 to +10V
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Resolution: 12 bits (0 to 4095 decimal)
- Channels: Eight or Sixteen, Independent
- Voltage Output Ranges at 5mA max.:
0-2.5 VDC, 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, ± 2.5 VDC, ± 5.0 VDC, ± 10.0 VDC
- Short-circuit current: 25 mA maximum
- Output resistance: Less than 0.1 ohm
Digital to Analog Converter
- AD7237 monolithic chip, double buffered
- Relative Accuracy: ± ½ LSB
- Linearity: ± ½ LSB integral non-linearity over rated temperature range
- Monotonicity: Guaranteed over operating temperature range
- Settling time: 8 usec to 1 LSB for full scale step input
- Offset Temperature Drift:
± 1 ppm/°C typ., ± 3 ppm/°C max.
- Gain Temperature Drift:
± 15 ppm/°C typ.
- Data Format: Right-justified, two bytes (8LSB's and 4MSB's)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +60 degree C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 degree C.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing.
- Size: 13.130 inches. Install in a full-size slot.
- +5 VDC at 250 mA max.
- +12 VDC at 310 mA max.
- -12 VDC at 150 mA max.
- This product is in full compliance with CE requirements.