STB-120CH, STB-96CH, STB-72CH, and STB-48CH
50-Pin Multi-Header Universal Screw Terminal Board for up to 120 Digital I/O Channels
- Screw terminals for up to 120 I/O channels in multiples of 24-bit groups
- 45 degree angle terminals with captive screws eliminates headaches associated with non-captive style
- 50-pin male header connectors
- Specifically designed for use with 24-bit 8255-based digital I/O products from any manufacturer that have grounds on all the even pins and the I/O on the odd pins of a 50-pin connector
- Pin 49 (connects to +5V of I/O card) breaks out in screw terminal pairs next to the corresponding 50 pin connector
- A pair of ground pin terminals are located adjacent to the pin 49 terminals for utility usage such as exciting sensors or sourcing current to external devices
- Silk screen labeling clearly identifies terminal to corresponding connector pin number
- Screw terminals accept 26 to 12 AWG wire
- Can be installed in steel powder coated enclosure model T-BOX
- T-BOX is DIN-rail mountable using our MP104-DIN accessory
This screw terminal board allows you to break out signals from an I/O card to screw terminals for easy field signal wiring of relays, sensors and switches commonly found in industrial environments. It features 50 position header connectors and can be used with any I/O card that has a compatible 50 pin mating connector. The STB can be mounted using the provided 4/40 x ½ inch standoffs to a panel or plate. It was designed to be used in rugged industrial environments but is small enough to fit nicely onto any desk or testing station. The board ships inside a steel powder-coated enclosure with an anti-skid bottom. A DIN rail mounting provision is available for installation in industrial environments. Typical mating cables (Model CAB50F-6) are flat ribbon cables used to connect with a variety of ACCES I/O's digital I/O products.
The STB-xxxCH is available in four populations.
- The STB-120CH is a fully populated board which contains 152 screw terminals with 5-50 pin connectors. This would be ideal for interfacing with our PCI-DIO-120 digital I/O card.
- The STB-96CH has four 50 pin headers and can be used for interfacing with our PCI-DIO-96, USB-DIO-96, or P104-DIO-96.
- The STB-72CH has three 50 pin headers and is perfect for our PCI-DIO-72 card.
- The STB-48CH is our most popular model and has two 50 pin headers and is ideal for interfacing with a multitude of products such as our PCI-DIO-48S, PCI-DIO-48, USB-DIO-48, P104-DIO-48, 104-DIO-48S or 104-DIO-48E.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
|STB-120CH||120 channel digital I/O screw terminal board|
|STB-96CH||96 channel digital I/O screw terminal board|
|STB-72CH||72 channel digital I/O screw terminal board|
|STB-48CH||48 channel digital I/O screw terminal board|
|CAB50F-6||Ribbon cable, 50 pin connectors on each end, 6 feet long $30|
|MP104-DIN||DIN rail mounting provision $19|
|Model Options (call for pricing)|
|-OEM||Board only (no enclosure)|