ADAP 25 & ADAP 37
25-Pin and 37-Pin Female Screw Terminal Adapters
- Easy-to-use screw terminals for I/O wiring
- Lowest cost screw termination solution
- Connect directly to card I/O connector without any cables
- Compatible with all cards that use 37- and 25-pin D connectors
- Also available with Male connectors for mating with Female connectors
- ADAP25 and ADAP37 both have female connectors with jack screws
- Order part numbers ADAP25M and ADAP37M for male connector versions
- Compares to STB-25 and STB-37, which are DIN-rail mountable screw terminal boards which are for applications where the screw terminal board needs to be mounted away from the I/O board via a ribbon cable connection.
These connectors provide easy means to connect field wiring to I/O cards. They plug directly into the card's I/O connector and extend out the back of the computer. Euro-style screw terminals are used and silk-screen nomenclature clearly identifies the I/O pin related to each screw terminal. A shield on the circuit side of the printed circuit card protects the printed wiring from external short circuits by other metallic connectors at the rear of the computer. Jack screws with screwdriver slots are provided to attach these Screw Terminal Connectors to the card and provide strain relief. Also, a nylon guide is provided for dressing the input wires.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
There are no online specifications available for these products. Please contact the factory if you have any questions.