Dual PC/104 Enclosure
- Dual PC/104 backplane in a low profile, low cost, steel enclosure
- Two PC/104 boards can be stacked side by side (CPU plus I/O board)
- Opening on both ends for ribbon cables, wiring and cooling
- Easy panel mounting provisions
- Protect system components during development
- DIN Rail mounting
- Custom panel cutouts for DB style and other connectors
- Complete system integration which includes design, development and support at the board, software, and system level
- Custom silkscreen with your logo
- RoHS Available. Please contact us for ordering information
- Military and Defense
- Process Control
- Industrial Control/Automation
- Data Acquisition
ENCLOSURE DESIGN FEATURES
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Small, low profile design measures just 5 5/16" x 8" x 2"
- Attractive black powder coated finish
- Stainless steel screws and aluminum standoffs
- Simple assembly
104T-BOX - T-BOX enclosure and dual PC/104 backplane
104-BP2 - Dual PC/104 backplane (No T-BOX included)
T-BOX - Rugged steel enclosure including mounting hardware
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
CE testing & approval must be done at the system level, in the designed enclosure, and is not done on individual boards.