Wide Range DC/DC PC/104 Power Module
- PC/104 Bus 30/40Watt DC/DC Power Supply
- Up to 84% Efficiency
- Three Wide Input Voltage Ranges:
- 12V Nominal, 9VDC-18VDC(30W)
- 24V Nominal, 18VDC-36VDC(40W)
- 48V Nominal, 36VDC-75VDC(40W)
- Output Voltage and Current:
- +12V Input: +5VDC at 6A Max
- +24V Input: +5VDC at 8A Max
- +48V Input: +5VDC at 8A Max
- Voltage Status LEDs
- Reverse Power Protection on Inputs
- Resettable Fused Input Line
- Fully Protected Outputs
- Can be populated on either side of the board to allow for heat-sinking in fanless application requirements
- Temperature range with heatsink -40 to +65°C, up to 105°C with derating of 2% per °C (no air flow)
This single output version can be ordered with or without a heatsink. At up to 84% efficiency, a dynamic input range and full protection on inputs and outputs, this power supply is very versatile and appropriate for many PC/104 based applications.
The Input Power Connector is a Four-pin standard Molex type connector at the edge of the board. Itís the same connector as used on a CD-ROM so itís easy to set up and test a system with a local +12V Computer type power supply.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- OutputVoltage Set Point on 5V: ±1%, Factory set
- Load Regulation: ±0.5%, Measured from Full Load to 10% load
- Temperature Coeffcient: ±0.01%/°C
- Ripple/Noise on 5V: 60mV P-P measured at 20MHz bandwidth
- Short Circuit Protection: Indefinite, Automatic Recovery
- Overvoltage Protection: 120% Clamp type
Input Characteristics 12 24 48 Unit/Comments Input Voltage 9-18 18-36 36-75 VDC Under Voltage Shut Down 8 16 33 VDC (min) Over Voltage Shut Down 20 40 80 VDC (max) Minimum Input Current 0 0 0 A (min) Full Load Input Current 3.2 2.0 1.0 A (max) Efficiency by Model 81 83 84 % Switching Frequency 360 to 440 KHz, Factory set Operating Temperature -40 to +65 °C, up to 105°C with derating of 2% per °C (no air flow) Storage Temperature -55 to +125 °C Relative Humidity 5 to 95 %, non-condensing
CE testing & approval must be done at the system level, in the designed enclosure, and is not done on individual boards.